These emails are not originating from me or from this domain. If you look at the email headers, you'll see these are coming from different servers. At this point there is nothing I can do to stop this other than warn you to delete anything that appears to come from this domain.
Today I encountered a laptop that was almost completely taken over by Antivirus 2009.
- Trying to access the control panel resulted in the desktop temporarily disappearing while the program closed the window. I could not access it at all.
- Attempting to access the Windows Live Onecare website resulted in internet explorer and firefox automatically shutting down.
- Task manager did not show the process tab or the file menu.
- The installed antivirus, McAffee, was blocked from running.
- The software tools I mentioned before were blocked from being downloaded.
I needed a quick solution and did not have time to try to dig the software out of the registry and manually remove the files, so I tried Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. You do not have to pay to use this software. The free version completely removed Antivirus from the laptop in the first scan. I highly recommend you try this if you get infected with Antivirus 2008/2009/XP.